NetTeller® Online Banking™
FREE access to your Farmers Savings Bank accounts using any computer that lets you connect to the internet.
You may continue to log into Online Banking by clicking NetTeller® Link
- View your account balances and transaction activity
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Gain access to Online Bill Pay, Electronic Statements, and Alerts
- Do your banking when and where it’s convenient for you
- Save money paying bills without the need for stamps and envelopes
- Reduce the risk for fraud by routinely reviewing your account activity and enrolling in Alerts
- Online Banking users must have a NetTeller® Online Banking™ ID. If you do not have one, you can fill out a NetTeller® application in one of our branches.
- First time users will sign in using their assigned ID number and their password will be the last 4 digits of their social security number.
- In the registration process, users will create a new user ID and password and will choose three security questions